- Accept eligible returns within 10 days of customer receiving order.
- Clearly label a non-returnable item as such in the product description.
- Refund the money in the same way the customer originally paid minus shipping fees
- Process refunds within one week of receiving an authorized return.
- Charge no more than 10% or $10 (whichever is greater) as a restocking fee.
- Pay for all standard shipping costs, charge no restocking fees and accept all returned items when the return is a result of the retailer’s error.